Some Friday Fun

I have been wanting to post these pictures since mid-December, but just didn't get to it... This fort has withstood rain, freezing cold, more snow dumped from the sky! We thought we would lose it when it rained because it began melting..... But, it's still out front with flags still intact! Of course, Andrew has had to do some "repair work" from time to time.... But, it still stands true, offering protection from wind and others' SNOWBALLS (and nerf bullets!).
But, this FORT will not always be standing....the days will become warmer.....this fort WILL melt away.
That's why we must make God our fortress! He will never melt, crumble, or fade away! He is our strong tower.....
"I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge." Psalm 18:1







1 thoughts shared....:

Unknown said...

Awesome fort--and you are right. Even when we are in the middle of a "meltdown" HE stands strong!