Countdown to 24....only 2 days!

I LOVE the show, 24.

Jack Bauer is my HERO!!!

Superman wears Jack Bauer underwear!!!!!

Only 2 days until the new season of 24 kicks off.

Will Kim give her dad the treatment to save his life? Will it kill her? Who will Jack save today???

If you have never seen the show, each week is one hour of Jack's life. There are 24 weeks of the show to complete a 24 hour day. In that day, Jack fights terrorists, saves damsels in distress, risks his own life, and SAVES THE WORLD!

Each episode is filled with ACTION and DRAMA.

Do you ever feel like you are on an episode of 24????

So much to do with so little time?????

Does it seem like the day FLIES by filled with with so much activity that like Jack, you don't even have time to eat (or sleep)???



Rest in Him.

Yield to Him.

Rely on Him.

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you were are weary and burden laden and I will give you rest. ( I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.) Take my yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For my yoke is easy (comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne. " Matthew 11:28-30 Ampl.

If you are struggling with busy-ness or would like some inspiration on this topic, I will be speaking about it the "Nurturing Creativity and Efficient Living" conference with A Woman Inspired. I would love to share what God has shown me with you there! See here for all of the details!

1 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

Me too, me too!!! I love it too. In fact, I have only become a '24' addict in the past year. So, I am watching all the old seasons. I watch an episode each time I iron clothes. I am almost finished with season 3. I just wish it was not on so late this Sunday night.

I can't wait to hear what you have to tell us as AWI conference. Looking forward to it!!

Leah