Happy Birthday to me!

I'm 42 today!!!!!
I thought I would post some pictures so you can get to know me a bit more....
This is the REAL me....mouth WIDE OPEN! This is my "smile"!

My first pair of flannel PJs....got em for Christmas this year. Love em. Got em on now!


One of my favorite places in the world...Chicago.....with my very favorite people in the world!


My sweet mom and my darling Aly at a baby shower.
And, the "art" that adorns our walls at home....
pictures from Chuck E. Cheese.








zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That's me during every video we watch! I usually fall asleep about half way through. So sad that my kids can outlast me every time!

I hope you got to know me a little more today! I'll be hanging out at "A Woman Inspired"....enjoying the teaching and the company of lots of fantastic, creative, efficient, and inspiring women! Blessings!

8 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

Happy Birthday, my friend. You are such a special blessing in my life. A blessing of encouragement and support. I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Leah

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Tracy! Hope it's a great one! Thanks for sharing those photos. You have a beautiful family! = )

Desi said...

Happy Birthday!

Alyce said...

Happy Birthday!
You are beautiful!
Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Happy bday, beautiful one! I like to take pics with my mouth open and smiling too! I've enjoyed seeing you a bit at the conference this week. Hope your day is WONderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tracy!! Beautiful Birthday Sharings... hope its a blast & many more to come!

Rockin' Robin said...

Happy,happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I didn't get by (but had the post starred in my reader) to wish you a Happy Birthday on your birthday...but I hope it was wonderful!