Lord, I need You!

Lord, I woke up this morning with a "heavy heart".....not sure why. Maybe because everything going on in the country and world.....maybe because I didn't get everything ACCOMPLISHED that was on my "to do" list yesterday.....

don't know WHY.....

I DO know that I need to renew my mind today......

I know the best way is to immerse myself in Your beautiful Truth..

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2Corin. 3:17
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes NOT on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.2Corin. 4:16
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. 2Peter 1:3
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:24-25
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Ephesians 6:10
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Come near to God and He WILL come near to you. James 4:8

Lord, I thank You for this day! I thank You for Who You Are.....You are amazing. You are beautiful. You are glorious. You are majestic. You are so creative....so lovely....so AWESOME. Let me see You all day today. Remind me with gentle whispers that You love me. Focus my eyes on You and You alone today. Lord, I give myself to You anew today. Lord, thank You for this day. Show me how to live it moment by moment. What do YOU have for me today, Lord? I love You, Lord! I love You, Father! I love You, Jesus! And, I love You, Holy Spirit! Thank You for being my guide. In the precious Name of Christ I pray. It is by His blood and His authority that I come boldly to this Throne, expecting miracles, in sure confidence that You hear me, Lord, and that You are "working all things together for good" for me today. I love You.

1 thoughts shared....:

christschild said...

Thank you for this post...I needed to hear this today. This is a beautiful prayer and I want to make this my prayer today and everyday. Thank you for letting Christ shine through you:)
Blessings in Him,
Elizabeth