My Cup Overflows.....

Oh, Lord, fill my cup! I am feeling depleated....

I need You, Jesus.

I have been feeling "yucky" today. Lord, I need You. Thank You that I don't need to go by my "feelings," but that I can claim Your Word.

"I am more than a conqueror in Christ."-Romans 8:37

"I look to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth."-Psalm 121:1

"The Lord is my shepherd. I shall NOT be in want...

He restores my soul....

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You annoint my head with oil;

MY CUP OVERFLOWS...

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."- Psalm 23

4 thoughts shared....:

Chelle said...

Hope you are feeling better! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,

I just finished reading your comment and popped over here to these fantastic scriptures. You and I are in the spirit girl. Awesome. I am so pumped up.... Thank you... LOVE YOU!!!

Shonda said...

Thanks for showing us that we can stand on HIS promises no matter how we feel.

His Word will triumph over our feelings!

May the Lord bless you this day that He has made!

Unknown said...

I love the title and picture of your blog!

thanks for sharing!!