TAG- I'm "IT"!


Cool, cool, cool, COOL!


I am soooooo excited!!!!!!! This is the first time I have been "tagged!" Yay!! I love games and have seen "tags" all over blogland, but have never been tagged........


until NOW!


So, I was so very excited to see that skoots1mom from "My Hands...His Glory" http://skirkman.blogspot.com/ tagged me!

(from Evan's Garden)

Here are the rules for this one:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

The nearest book I have by my bed is "Raising Kids for True Greatness," by Dr. Tim Kimmel. I haven't started reading it, but is sure looks great!!!! It's one of my books I want to read this summer.

Here are my 3 sentences:

If you voice even a single word of concern, your head could very likely end up in a jar on the king's desk.

Daniel was an orthodox Jew. That meant he was kosher. But the food the king of Babylon had alloted for him did not align with his Hebrew diet.



3 thoughts shared....:

Susan said...

Hey Tracy,

OK, you got me, I'll do this tomorrow, and since you like tags, I'll be tagging you REAL soon, get ready!!

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me sweetie, my meme is posted on my blog.

Nancie said...

Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for your prayers and encouragements. Very sweet of you to drop by my blog.

May God bless and keep your family near to Him always. Blessed Mother's Day to you!

Hugs,
Nancie