Thankful Thursday



I am so thankful for God's amazing Creation! I replanted my rose bushes this year and am sooooo excited to see them begin to bloom. To read more about that, click here. The fragrance is beautiful! Thank you, Lord! I love, love, love, love flowers. Thank you, Lord for creating flowers!
For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Iris at Sting My Heart! Happy Thankful Thursday!




22 thoughts shared....:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Tracy,

I love flowers and those are the most beautiful flowers. The colors are absolutely fabulous. I did go and read the story. I remember doing things when I was a kid that afterwards I thought "what possessed me to do that." Is it that kids don't think things through or that they are wanting to be helpful? I'm glad it's turned out well. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those are from your rosebush??...wow!

God is really amazing! Thank God for the miracle of growth and colour..

Unknown said...

Oh Tracy,

How I would love to visit with you. I love these roses. I just planted roses this year. I feel like going out tomorrow and cutting a few for my desk.

Neat.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

those are truly beautiful roses!!

Anonymous said...

those flowers are beautiful! what are the violet ones called?

LAURIE said...

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!! nice TT. -blessings, Laurie

Denise said...

Roses are my favorite, these are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful flowers indeed and God really is wonderful. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Those are stunning flowers!! I love the purple ones!

Tammy said...

Beautiful roses!!! The Lord created some beautiful things.

Have a blessed weekend,
Tammy
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Those are lovely. The lavender ones are so pretty and unusual.

lori said...

Tracy,
THOSE flowers are SO beautiful....wow! They are absolutely gorgeous!!

You know what's funny...last night at our rehearsals for dance, one of the tap dances is "Step in Time" from Mary Poppins...the chimney sweeps..it's too cute, but it's stuck in my head...so SUPERCALAFRAGILISTIC just fits in perfectly!!

I LOVE MARY POPPINS...I wish she'd visit here!!

I do LOVE those WFW too....it's just a simple creative outlet for me...but I need HOURS to learn more!!

Have a great Thursday!!
hugs,
lori

I know that your Cafe will come back to you...I read the first part...I can't wait to read the rest of the story....It's going to be good.....I just sense it...and I know ALL about the interruptions...girl....
I try and embrace them!

Love Bears All Things said...

These are beautiful. I've never seen roses or daylillies that purple(lavender?) color.
Mama Bear

Peggy said...

Tracy...those are aMazing colors and I'm so glad that after replanting they bloomed so beautifully and fragrantly! Oh, I can almost smell them! I pray the horrible storm system doesn't take away any of your JOY and Thankfulness! I checked on over to your Armor of God first! Powerful stuff! God bless you and your wonderful family! Peggy

Melanie said...

Tracy, What gorgeous roses... most definitely something for which to be thankful! I love that God has placed such beautiful flowers and other plants in our world to enjoy.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely garden with us!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Hey, everybody! Thanks for all of your kind comments today.

Several of you asked what the lilac flowers are. The "spiky" ones are lilies. The "fluffy" ones ARE roses. They are "Angel Face." It says "the graceful buds open slowly to fully double, ruffled lavender blooms edged in royal purple. Delicious old-rose fragrance along with elegant appearance make this rose a delight." The other rose (red) is "Fragrant Cloud." Boy, I wish you could smell it! That's what we need on our blogs. We can listen to Christian songs, read encouragement and smell the aroma of Christ! :) Blessings!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Oh, and the other ones are gerber daisies and day lilies (yellow). I tried the daisies for the 1st time this year. They are an annual, so they will die at the end of the summer. But, I LOVE THEM! I have them planted in the same bed as the lilies and roses. I also have snapdragons and petunias there. The bed is right below my family room window and kitchen window in a corner and I am enjoying it so much! It has brought me much JOY! Thanks, God!

bp said...

Those flowers are so beautiful! They surely brighten up a room.

Anonymous said...

angel roses... they're truly gorgeous. i'll see if i can find one here and i'll have them in my balcony. beautiful!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Tracy,

I just saw you responded about your flowers. One of my favorite flowers that I plant are Gerber daisies. I have had some planted in a bed that is somewhat protected in the winter and even though they are annuals they have been coming back for 5-6 years.

Have a great week!

eph2810 said...

Those roses are gorgeous, Tracy. I wish that I would had a green thumb to plant rose - I love them. I love all kinds of flowers too - I am glad that God created flowers...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and yours...