Thankful Thursday




Wow! It has been a crazy couple of weeks....



I have been struggling to answer my comments on my blog(please forgive me for not answering your kind comments if you have taken the time to write!). It has been a tough time with lots going on....computer problems....busy time at school......trying to do all the things I need to do with keeping my sweet Jesus first place in my life. I have put the computer aside many mornings, writing instead in my journal. But, there have been many precious bloggers taking the time to write encouraging comments on my blog and devotions. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Even though I haven't always been able to visit or return comments, I have been blessed beyond measure by your encouragement.



I am so THANKFUL for all of the encouragement I receive from Christian bloggers.




Father God, I thank You for the blessing of blogging
encouragement. Thank You for the beautiful women who honestly share their walk, who encourage others in their faith, who sweetly take the time to build up
others. Father, You are so gracious to provide such wonderful Sisters in Christ.
Lord, I thank You for a hedge of protection around our computers and websites.
Thank You that what the enemy means for evil with the Internet, You Lord can
turn into good. Father, I love You. Lord, may my blog always encourage others in
their faith. May it always point them to You, precious Lord. I love You, Jesus.
In Your Name we pray. Amen.




For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Iris at Sting My Heart.



9 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

I stand in agreement with you on this prayer sweetie. Be sweetly blessed my friend.

Nancie said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet thankful heart with us :)

Thank God that we can know one another through blogging and can encourage one another and serve Him together through our blogs! Praise God.

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome post. How true that God can use something for His Glory, but how true that Satan can use it to destroy. Thank you for that reminder!

lori said...

no.....THANK YOU...for your encouraging comments and words of wisdom...you are blessing MANY of us out here!

You know Tracy, we are blessed to have you on our Cafe team...and I'm just thankful God placed you on my path!!

Happy Thursday....
hugs,
lori

Melanie said...

Hi, Tracy. I'm also learning that Christian bloggers are a wonderful blessing. What a wonderful new experience this world of blogging has become for me.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Tonya said...

Don't worry about responding to comments. I'm having the same problem. LOL! It only takes a day or two to get behind when you've got internet speed like we do. O=-)

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week -

Love,
Tonya

Susan said...

Happy TT to you Tracy,

Oh, what a beautiful prayer for your fellow bloggers! How sweet.

Don't stress your self out, keep FIRST things FIRST!

Thanks for being an encouragement to me always♥

Unknown said...

I agree, blogging has been such a blessing in my life. Not only is it a way to express my thoughts, but the friendship and encouragement that I've found has been a surprise!

Have a blessed day, Tracy!

eph2810 said...

Amen to that, Tracy...
I totally know what you mean - life has been crazy...I too agree that in order to encourage others, we need to stay close to Him first.

Thank you so much for the beautiful prayer and sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and yours...