Wordless Wednesday

What's in there??????????????????


6 thoughts shared....:

Tracy said...

Positively precious! = )

Hootin Anni said...

If it were ME!---The DOC would see light from the other side.

I LOVE this photo...too darned cute.

Happy W W, mine's up...a love interest today. Hope you can stop by.

Indrani said...

She did sit patiently for both doctor and you. God bless!
Happy WW! :)

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! If only they stayed little......:) My eldest voted for the first time yesterday, she's grown up...:( LOVE your blog!!!!

carmilevy said...

I adore this shot. It SO belongs in a frame. She'll no doubt love it, too, when she's old enough to appreciate the preciousness of capturing moments like this.

I'm so glad that WW pointed me in your direction. My entry is up here, and I hope you have a moment to drop by and say hi:
http://tinyurl.com/5c98qk

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

All the best,

Carmi

Tricia said...

Absolutely precious! That is just adorable!