Less of me and more of you......

Father God, I come before you, lay myself at your alter. I desire to empty myself of ME- every selfish part of Tracy....every impure thought, every selfish motive, every thing I HATE! Lord, I want to fill up with you. I want to be filled to the measure of all the fullness of Christ. Jesus I want to be more like you. I DO have the mind of Christ- I purpose to think like Christ. The old has gone, the new has come. I put off everything of my flesh nature- "anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from my lips. I will not lie, since I have taken off my old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.....Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, I will clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience."

Lord, I thank you that today is a new day. I give myself anew to you today. I love you, Lord. You are the air I breathe....

2 thoughts shared....:

Melanie said...

Such a beautiful post of prayer, Tracy! I, too, want to fill up with the Lord and want to give myself anew to Him each and every day.

Thank you for sharing this prayer! It has really spoken to me today.

Kimberly said...

Okay....this is SOOOOO obviously my prayer, too! :)
I am just so glad that He is able to be glorified even in these earthen vessels! You are shining Him!
Thanks for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog! You bless me!
:) Kimberly