Thankful Thursday



Oh, Lord, how I thank you! God, you are so awesome, so glorious, so good to me.

Today, I am so thankful for my 11 year old son!

My daughter Aly lost ANOTHER tooth last night, but the "tooth fairy" fell asleep and forgot to leave money for tooth. I was out walking this morning, praying for my kids when I remembered! By the time I got back home all of the kids were awake. I grabbed my 11 yr. old Andrew and whispered "tooth fairy!" in his ear. He snuck in her room and left money under her pillow before I had taken off my coat and shoes.

Aly was playing in her room with Aaron and Ashley and they had not noticed Andrew's trick. When I came in, Aly told me in her sad voice, "The tooth fairy didn't come last night!" She ran over to her bed to show me, pulled down the covers, and picked up her pillow. When she did that, we heard change jingling. When she looked under her sheet, she found 46 cents! (All Andrew had)

She exclaimed, "The tooth fairy hid my money! Silly tooth fairy!"


I am so thankful for my sweet son's heart. He loves his sisters and brother and takes such good care of them. He is very tender hearted and caring. Thank you, God for Andrew!

12 thoughts shared....:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I can see that he is growing into a godly young man who cares about the needs of others.

Have a blessed day, Tracy!

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you, and your precious children.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

oh i just love that!! your sweet son!! just heavenly!!

Hey - I sent you an email recently - like minutes ago and they are getting returned.. do you have a backlog or soemthing?

just wanted you to kow.

I was letting you know that Ginger and I have not forgotten about your STMM application. Yes, we are way behind, but will get with you soon!! thank you for your patience and prayers!!

love, Leigh

Tonya said...

I don't have any brothers, but after watching our boys in action I can see that there is something special about an older brother. However a "tender heart" is not a given in all boys. What a blessing to know that your son has one!

Happy "TT" to YOU, MY FRIEND!

LOVE YOU!

Tonya said...

I don't have any brothers, but after watching our boys in action I can see that there is something special about an older brother. However a "tender heart" is not a given in all boys. What a blessing to know that your son has one!

Happy "TT" to YOU, MY FRIEND!

LOVE YOU!

Shari said...

I love this story. It's so neat when siblings act like this. The first time the tooth fairy came to our house, she brought a dollar. I had no idea how much those dollars would add up with having 5 kids.

No, the picture is not of me. Once in a while I put pictures of my kids on my blog, but never any of me. I'm one of those kind that don't like my picture taken.

All of my kids have Birthdays between Feb. 8 and April 6. It's very interesting how they were all born in the Spring. They are between the ages of 6 and 14 now.

Dana said...

what a sweet picture.... darling kids!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Tracy~
Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog today and leaving a message!!

I'm glad you found my blog, which now leads me to yours.

Praying SWEET...sweet blessing on you and your precious family!!

Kim~

Susan said...

Happy TT to you!

So nice to meet you...

Your children are precious.

Your son sounds so special!

Blessings♥

eph2810 said...

What a sweet son indeed, Tracy. So cool that he went right away to place the money under your daughter's pillow. Hehe - 46 cents - too sweet.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful and joyous heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and your wonderful family today and always.

Vicki said...

That was so sweet! Your kids are so cute, too.

hugs,
Vicki

Jodie Wolfe said...

Sweet photo

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.