Answered prayer- God is so COOL!

Good morning, all! Just wanted to thank you all for praying for me yesterday and for my parents. They arrived safely and said they didn't hit any storms, which was a MIRACLE, as we had terrible storms and flash flooding. Thank You God, for Your protection!

Have an awesome day in the Lord today and be blessed! We are off to soccer games on a beautiful, sunshine-y day!

4 thoughts shared....:

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a beautiful day in the sunshine.
Jenn

Jenny said...

Have a great time!
Jen

Leah Adams said...

Tracy,

Don't you just love how everything about our lives is important to God? He cares about our joys, our fears, our worries, our tears. I'm so glad your parents arrived safely.

Thanks for stopping by The Point. I can't wait to meet you and the other STMM speakers. I feel so connected to the whole team although I've never met any of you!!

That is a God thing!!

Leah

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey girl - have a great time with the fmaily... love you!! Leigh