Thankful Thursday



~I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit! I am thankful for His ever present help this week, leading me and guiding me. Thank you, Lord for a week of victory over a sin that has plagued me! I know that victory comes only through you and surrendering all to you! When I listen to the Holy Spirit, that soft, still voice that speaks to my heart, I can OVERCOME! "I am more than a conqueror! I am a new creation in Christ! The old has gone and the new has come!" Hallelujah!

~I am so thankful for my husband this week. I thank you, Lord, that after 25 years with this sweet man, we still "gross out" the kids being mushy! :) I am especially thankful for his kindness as he shared some things with me about work. I thank you, Lord, for Brian's kind, gentle heart.

For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Iris today at Sting My Heart

http://www.eph2810.com/?p=783

Father God, thank you for the Holy Spirit who leads us and guides us into all Truth. May our ears be open today to His leading! In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.

5 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Such a sweet thankful post, big blessings to you.

Tracy said...

Praising God right along with you! For the victory over sin you've experienced and also for your precious husband. Loved your line about still grossing out your kids being mushy! Definitely reason to rejoice!
Blessings,
Tracy

Susan said...

Wow, what a neat post! Yes, I'm blessed to have the HS, where would we be with it in our lives?

We're still mushy too, 30 years and going STRONG!!

Blessings♥

Unknown said...

I hope to be "grossing" our daughter out in 20 years too!

We are so blessed to be daughters of the King! He is so gracious with the gifts that He gives us through the Holy Spirit.

Thanks for being such an inspiration, Tracy!

eph2810 said...

Yeah - I love when His Spirit leads (and the best thing when I listen)...He has done some wonderful things in my life - even when the process hurt.
Get as mushy as you want my friend. It is good to have a great relationship with our husbands. I always love when my beloved shares things that are on his heart - freely :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.