Thankful Thursday


O, Lord, as we begin this season of Lent....

I am so thankful for Jesus.

Thank You, Lord for what You have done for me.

There are no words adequate to express what You've done.

Please scroll down for "Ash Wednesday" and "Word-Filled Wednesday" posts.....I have written more there....

5 thoughts shared....:

Pia said...

so simple but so full. i'm also thankful for Jesus. God bless.

Blessed Mama said...

What a beautiful heart. Thank you for your powerful posts. I especially love the prayer for Ash Wednesday. Your words have really blessed me. Thank you!

Denise said...

May you be dearly blessed my friend.

Laurie Ann said...

Words are truly inadequate, aren't they? I love the Lord, my Strength and my Salvation. Praising God right along with you! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jennifer said...

God is more than enough...He is a hope, peace, strength, life and joy plus so much more!

Happy TT!