Thankful Thursday


This week I am so THANKFUL for the amazing women's conference I had the honor to speak at last Saturday. God was so GOOD! Many women recommitted their lives to the Lord. God healed hearts and touched lives. His Spirit whispered love and encouragement. He healed the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds. It was an incredible time of worship. It is always such a privilege to bring a message from the Lord.

Our Jesus came to set the captives free, give sight to the blind, heal the lame...

He does this TODAY and it was so AWESOME to witness Him do it last week!

Thank You, Jesus.

What was so tender and precious was that last December I had "lost" my passion for speaking. It was such hard time in my life. (You can check out my December and January blog posts for details.) I was certain that God had closed the door to speaking and that this season of my life was over.

The panic came in knowing that I had to speak on January 31!

I cried out to God, "Lord, I am willing to accept that this season is over. I am sad about it. But, I trust You. But.....what I am going to do for this conference?????!!!!"

I prayed. I sought God. I fasted. I prayed. I washed myself in the Word. I prayed. I sought God. I fasted.

And.....God restored my passion! He FILLED me with His Spirit. He "opened wide my mouth" and HE filled it!

I am AGAIN sure of my calling! Until He closes the door...

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

I would love to come speak at any of your ladies' events. Please email me for details!

Please visit Iris as she shares exciting news this week as well!

14 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing such beautiful blessings.

Rita T. said...

I enjoyed reading your thankful post. Have a great weekend!

LAURIE said...

Tracy, Aren't you thankful for His renewel. I am praising with you for the awesome opportunities that He is going to lead you to. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Your post is very encouraging :) I think I need to do the same, pray,fast,seek His face through His word..

Blessings to you too! and oh..If in case you're traveling someday to Philippines. We would love you to speak in our church or in any of our womens gathering :)

Jennsmere said...

Thanks Tracy...so glad that you have re-claimed your passion. I've walked in those shoes and know what it is to have those feelings re-ignited by the Holy Spirit of God.

Once called...always called!

Bless you,
Susan

na said...

It is so amazing how He puts the words in our mouths isn't it?!?

Grammy said...

I am glad to here you found your passion for speaking again. Happy tt

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so glad to read your words. I love that you are obedient to what He calls you to do. And that takes faith and putting that faith into action. I hope one day to hear you speak!

Laurie Ann said...

Praising God the conference went so well and that He has opened the door for you to speak again. Happy Thankful Thursday, Tracy!

Sweet Blessings said...

Woohoo! Celebrating with you! May the Lord bless your ministry! Amanda:)

Melanie said...

Oh, Tracy.. how wonderful! God is SO VERY GOOD!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Marsha said...

Tracy, I'm so pleased to hear the Lord spoke through you. He may delay, but He's never late. Oh that we could trust Him more, Amen?

Have a blessed weekend.

Bonnie said...

What an awesome praise! Thank God He brought back your passion and showed you where He wants you to go. Blessings!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I am sensing something big is about to happen as well...I am just waiting to see what it will be!

Isn't God good to include us in His plan????

Tomorrow is "What Are You Learning" at my place! I hope you can stop by!!!