A Prayer from Psalm 119

A Prayer from Psalm 119
You are my portion, O Lord;
I have promised to obey Your words.
I have sought Your face with all my heart;
be gracious to me according to Your promise.
Psalm 119:57-58

7 thoughts shared....:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Psalm 119 was my quiet time reading this morning. Thank you for reinforcing God's word in my heart this morning. May it be a blessing to you as well today!

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Convicting.

smooches,
Larie

Denise said...

I love this, bless you.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, and He will be! Beautiful prayer, Tracy. I love this Scripture.

Beth in NC said...

That is a beautiful scripture Tracy.

Edie said...

Amen. I love this scripture Tracy. Thanks for sharing it today.

Sit-N-Chat said...

I appreciate your post. The Love is our portion. It is our choice to live thta out. Thank you for sharing.

Jennifer B