Wordless Wednesday

It's been a while since I posted WW, so I have few pics.....JUST for FUN!






Kids took this one! I guess they thought it was funny! :)



16 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

I love these pictures, thanks for sharing.

Mommy Jes said...

hehehhe nice pics!!! your kids were great ha they know what angle to take hehehe =)

~hon~ said...

Beautiful children, my dear friend!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Cute photos. The second one cracks me up.

Happy WW!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing. I loved the pics.

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

CUTE! This is a wonderful idea, great job!

smooches,
Larie

Susan said...

Ahh, how cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love the addition of the writing on top of them.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute shots. I Especially like the wii shot.

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice family pictures.

Laurie Ann said...

How cute!

Amanda B. said...

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

Susie said...

Those are great pictures and I love the captions!

Unknown said...

I love the "take my Wii" one. That is too funny!

Mel said...

Awesome WW post.

Michele Williams said...

sweet pictures!