Thank You, Lord!

Thank You, God and thank you, bloggers and friends who have been praying for me and for my computer!!!!!!

It turns out that my problem was so silly! When Brian began investigating the problem, he found that our wireless router simply needed to be be reset. Aaaahhh (sigh of relief!). But, my power cord is still not working, thus I am borrowing Brian's laptop......So, I am limited on my computer time. I am just not able to comment as much as I would like. But, please know that I read ALL of your comments and pray for your needs.

God did teach me MUCH through this experience and I have grown in my faith and dependence on my God. It has also given me a renewed understanding of hurting hearts feeling separated from God during hard times. God truly can take ALL things and work them together for the good of those who love Him!

I am excited to be "back" and look forward to hearing from all of you! I am so thankful for the Body of Christ in "bloggyland." It is such a joy to worship God with all of you and to grow in our faith together!

6 thoughts shared....:

Miss Charlene said...

Welcome back to 'bloggyland' lol! Glad your friend is helping you get things squared away and fixed!!

Debbie Petras said...

It's interesting how we get to depend on our computers. I'm glad you're back online though.

Amydeanne said...

glad that's all it was!!

Denise said...

Welcome back dear one.

Grammy said...

I am so glad you solved your computer problem. I so enjoy my computer. It seem to bring such joy in blogging and getting to know other people.

Samantha said...

I'm glad you are back up and running!