Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful blogging Sisters out here! I have been so encouraged by their faith and LOVE for the Lord, and have been humbled by the opportunity to encourage others as well. These relationships have been such a blessing to me! Thank You, Lord!


Thank You, Lord for taking what the enemy meant for evil (the Internet) and using it for Your GOOD!!!!!

Even though I am not able to sit with my Internet Sisters and laugh, I have been so blessed by the many giggles, tears, stories, and encouragement we have shared.

Please visit Lynn for more Thankful Thursday!




10 thoughts shared....:

Twinkle Mom (Sunflower Faith) said...

Very sweet and touching post and just a reminder of what is more important in life!

Denise said...

Amen, I am also very thankful for you, and all my other blogging sisters.

Angela said...

What a beautiful post....I praise God how He has lead His daugthers together like this through the internet...((hugs))

MOMSWEB said...

Amen! I just blogged yesterday about this very thing. The Internet is a powerful avenue of encouragement. I too, am thankful. Thank YOU for blessing me today (smile).

Toknowhim said...

I have met so many bloggers that I just adore... Love your blog too :)

Laurie Ann said...

A hearty amen to that, Tracy! I love how God has used the internet to draw us closer together. The connections and friendships made are awesome! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jerralea said...

I totally agree that the Internet could be used for evil but thanks to great ladies like you, there are plenty of uplifting websites to visit and get encouraged!

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

I too am so thankful for all of my blogging friends, God is so good!!! Blessings,
Sue

Jensmere said...

Amen! You are a blessing to me, Tracy...
Susan

Lynn said...

Tracy,

I echo every word here. I am thankful the Lord brought you into my life. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.