Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful blogging Sisters out here! I have been so encouraged by their faith and LOVE for the Lord, and have been humbled by the opportunity to encourage others as well. These relationships have been such a blessing to me! Thank You, Lord!


Thank You, Lord for taking what the enemy meant for evil (the Internet) and using it for Your GOOD!!!!!

Even though I am not able to sit with my Internet Sisters and laugh, I have been so blessed by the many giggles, tears, stories, and encouragement we have shared.

Please visit Lynn for more Thankful Thursday!




10 thoughts shared....:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and touching post and just a reminder of what is more important in life!

Denise said...

Amen, I am also very thankful for you, and all my other blogging sisters.

Angela said...

What a beautiful post....I praise God how He has lead His daugthers together like this through the internet...((hugs))

MOMSWEB said...

Amen! I just blogged yesterday about this very thing. The Internet is a powerful avenue of encouragement. I too, am thankful. Thank YOU for blessing me today (smile).

Toknowhim said...

I have met so many bloggers that I just adore... Love your blog too :)

Laurie Ann said...

A hearty amen to that, Tracy! I love how God has used the internet to draw us closer together. The connections and friendships made are awesome! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jerralea said...

I totally agree that the Internet could be used for evil but thanks to great ladies like you, there are plenty of uplifting websites to visit and get encouraged!

Sue said...

I too am so thankful for all of my blogging friends, God is so good!!! Blessings,
Sue

Jennsmere said...

Amen! You are a blessing to me, Tracy...
Susan

Unknown said...

Tracy,

I echo every word here. I am thankful the Lord brought you into my life. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.