Gathering at the Well...

Gathering At the Well

This week we are thanking God for our husbands at the well. I love how the question is worded: What can we PUBLICLY thank God for in regards to our husbands. Hmmm......Does that mean we shouldn't share all of those romantic SECRETS? LOL!

Father God, I thank You for the gift of my sweet husband. He truly is my "rock". He always makes me feel safe, even when we are going through "scary" circumstances. Lord, thank You for Brian's patience. Sometimes I can be so HARD to live with, but Brian continually offers grace. Lord, I thank You that Brian is such a great father to the kids. He loves to play with them, "smooshing" them until someone is screaming....(they love it, but mom has to hide her eyes at times!). I thank You, Lord, that Brian encourages me in my relationship with You and in my ministry. He cheerfully takes care of the home and children when I travel to speaking engagements. He allows us to use our fiances to purchase things I use in my ministry...(lots of Copyworks bills!). Lord, thank You for his strong hands that protect me and our family. I love that he is the Protector of our home. Lord, thank You that You have blessed me with such a wonderful husband. Lord, thank You, that just as You show us how You feel for us through our relationships with our children, You also illustrate how You feel for us through the gift of marriage.

Brian makes a MEAN camp breakfast....for that I am very THANKFUL!

Please join the gathering and read more posts of affirmation!

9 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

God bless your dear husband my friend.

Beth in NC said...

That is so sweet! What a great man you have! WTG Brian!

Yeah, better not share those private secrets. lol

Thank God for our husbands!
Beth

Joyfull said...

Today's At the Well has been such a blessing as we share how God has blessed us with wonderful husbands. Yours sounds like a great guy!

Anonymous said...

This is just more wonderful confirmation of my role as a wife to my husband. When I've humbled myself and given of myself unselfishly to my husband the rewards are great. I'm curious how my husband would respond to a letter I wrote to him of all the things I'm thankful for in him as my husband. It's given me something to think about it. I sure would love to hear from others that have done the same thing.

Laurie Ann said...

Precious prayer, Tracy. Brian sounds like a great husband!

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute!!

My husband is pretty darn awesome and it's so important that we remind them of that as much as we can.

Great post!

Jennsmere said...

Such a sweet post. Our dear hubbies are definitely gifts from our dear Father! I enjoyed the 'things' that you reflected on...
Bless you,
Susan

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Hey Tracy! I missed our study yesterday...things okay?

smooches,
Larie

Faye said...

TRACY,STOPPED BY FOR A VISIT.I ENJOYED YOUR BLOG.I WILL BE BACK!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!