Wordless Wednesday

WHO IS this guy?????
This is a shot from our trip to Chicago last month.
We love the Lego store! This is a bench in the mall outside of the store.


OK, if you have never been to Millennium Park in Chicago, you have to go!!!
Where else can you go to be SPIT on~ and enjoy it?????
Happy WW!!!!
Please visit 5 Minutes for Mom
or
the hub
to check out more WW fun!


5 thoughts shared....:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I love the legoman picture. Cute! Happy ww.

Heidi said...

Oh that is funny. We live 2 hrs. from Chicago but I guess I am too intimidated to actually go up there.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Wow, neat photos! I have heard there are amazing things to do in that area. Someday I hope to see them.

Happy WW!

june said...

Hi, I would very much like your
help in contacting ladies to my blog. I seam to be having a block or something where this is concerned. I feel God is openig
a door for me to minister through the blog.

June

Tricia said...

We love legos too! So much so that my son stuck one in his ear last night... check out my post about it if you are interested...

Blessings!