Wordless Wednesday



16 thoughts shared....:

Paula said...

Oh wow, haha! That is such a cool photo and has given me a much needed chuckle! Kids do the craziest things! Thanks for sharing, Paula :-)

Anonymous said...

oh NO....what he just eat...LOL

My WW : in here Thanks

Juliana said...

i love blue ;)

mine in here Thanks

T with Honey said...

Cute caption. Have you tried to connect him to the phone or printer yet? ;)

happyathome said...

And this is not fromusing one either! Great pciture!
Stop by my WW for a boat ride on the CT river!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/

Tracy said...

Cute as a button! = )

Sharon said...

Too cute! I enjoyed browsing through your blog -- God bless you as you serve him as a womens' speaker. I can sense your passion, just through the little bit I've read. Christian comedy is my "thing", and I'm blessed to be used as a vessel in that way.

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh dear!!!! that is very blue indeed!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Love it!

Kathy C. said...

LOL - oh that's funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Lol....It's funny what kids can get into and those are the things to that we will remember for a long time.

Edie said...

Haha! I love this!

bp said...

Cute picture with a cute caption!!

Michele Williams said...

Love the picture and post! Thank you.

You have been Tagged... go to my blog for details...

God Bless,
Michele

Unknown said...

LOL let me guess was he eating airheads?

Unknown said...

just stopping in to say hello, and I appreciate you and your heart!!!
God Bless!