Thankful Thursday

Today Iris has given us the theme as "hope" to ponder for TT.

I am so thankful for Jesus Christ, where ALL of my hope comes from! If it weren't for His saving grace, I would never have had the hope I now possess!

I have hope in a future spent with my precious King forever!

I have hope in the glorious inheritance I possess as a Child of the King.

"Praise be to God! In His great mercy, He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil, or fade..." 1Peter 1:3-4

I have hope that my amazing God will bring to pass all of the promises and plans He has made for me and my family.

"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord. "Plans for hope and a future. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you." Jeremiah 29:11

I have hope that He will bring my dreams to pass in His timing. Through all circumstances, even trials, He is working and hope will not disappoint me.

"...suffering produces perseverance; perseverance character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:4-5

I have hope that no matter what my eyes my SEE, I have hope in God's Truth.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day bu day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outreaches them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Hope is the "unseen," we can't see it with our earthly eyes, but only our eyes of FAITH.

"But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But, if we hope for what we do not have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:24-25

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Please visit Iris for more celebrations of HOPE!

6 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

I love this thankful post, and your thankful heart my friend.

Peggy said...

Bless you Tracy and ALL the HOPE and beautiful scriptures you have shared! What a blessing to see each personal comment that brings you such great HOPE and you share
such an aMazing list to build my faith and trust...and mostly HOP in Jesus Christ no matter what we
see with our earthly eyes! Praise
God! Your vacation refreshed you!

Michele Williams said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. It's so wonderful to know that our Hope is in Him.

Anonymous said...

Awesome awesome post...I was saying "Amen" outloud as I read your post but then when I saw the pic of yogi bear I burst out laughing so I think I scared my dogs. LOL

Great post and I so appreciate you dropping by my blog and leaving the comment!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Tracy,

My first stop by, your blog is just beautiful.

-Joanne

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful post. I needed the reminder of His truths, especially the one "...For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outreaches them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal...." God bless you for sharing this, Tracy. It was timely for me.