Thankful Thursday

Welcome to a day devoted to praising our amazing, beautiful, wonderful Lord! Please visit Laurie at Women Taking a Stand to link to others who are joining in this adoration.

I am so thankful for an awesome day last Saturday fellowshipping with my sisters, laughing uncontrollably with Liz Curtis Higgs. She is hilarious!

I am so thankful that God saves us! Listening to her story, I am so thankful that our gracious God so loves to take the LOST-messed up, screwed up- and totally turn lives around. God truly turns our messes into miracles! He makes all things NEW! What once was dead is ALIVE. We are a NEW CREATION!

I am also SO THANKFUL for God's Word! I am so thankful for the Gospel of Luke. I have been reading studying it the last few weeks (come back tomorrow to read what God is showing me in it!). Oh....HOW I LOVE HIS WORD! It truly is alive and works within us.

And, finally...I am so thankful for Jesus Christ. Through Him all things are possible!

Have a BLESSED Thankful Thursday!

8 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Wonderful thankful post.

Beth in NC said...

Great list Tracy. I am thankful for many of these things as well -- of course I didn't have fun laughing with your friend, ha -- but I'm glad you did.

Bless you today!
Beth

Toknowhim said...

Amen to all you said :) Blessings Friend :)

Anonymous said...

She is funny Liz Curtis Higgs.. What a wonderful time you must of had... btw you have a very nice blog here!

Jerralea said...

You said it well: "God truly turns our messes into miracles! He makes all things NEW! What once was dead is ALIVE. We are a NEW CREATION!" Thank God, the old me is dead!

Great TT post, and I'm so glad you could fellowship with your friends and laugh. That's what makes life so fun!

Debbie Petras said...

Liz Curtis Higgs is a hoot! How awesome that you spent time with her. She was our keynote speaker one year at our church's women's conference and I fell in love with her. We chose the topic of "being real" and ...she definitely was real and I loved it!

I enjoyed reading your TT post.

Laurie Ann said...

Great blessings. Isn't it awesome how God provides just what we need? From laughter to His Sovreignty and grace...how precious. Happy Thankful Thursday!

LAURIE said...

Beautiful post today Tracy. What seems impossible with man is POSSIBLE with God. Praise God for His mighty hand! -blessings, Laurie