He has risen!

He is risen! He is risen indeed!
Many blessings to you today on this incredible Resurrection Day!!

3 thoughts shared....:

Kathie said...

Hello Tracy. My name is Kathie and i am from Australia, eastern side, Victoria. I was totally blessed by your site. I wonder if you would mind me including a link to your site from my blog site? scraphappykat.blogsite.com
I am a sunday school teacher and a crafts and scrapbooking teach outside of church! Married, 5 kids, 3 grandkids, house and the usual follows!
oxox

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

So blessed to meet you, Kathie! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Blessings,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Tracy! Your site is fantastic and i am really enjoying it heaps!
Bless you lots
Kathie
oxox