Happy Resurrection MONDAY!

Oh, Lord! You have RISEN!

It is MONDAY.....

The church service is over.

The songs have been sung.

I do not want to "lose" the power of Sunday! I do not want to let MONDAY be "just another day." I do not want to forget the power of what You did, precious Lord!

It has been an emotional week....with celebrating the Passover and Last Supper on Thursday, remembering Your sacrifice and grieving over Your pain on Friday....waiting on Saturday, and celebrating on Resurrection Sunday!

But, it is NOT over!

I am FREE.

Lord, help me to understand, "get a hold of" the POWER I have in a Risen Christ. Help me to see WHO I AM in Christ! Help me to walk in the victory that is already MINE through You!

I am blessed in the heavenly realms with ALL spiritual blessings in Christ. Not only that, I am CHOSEN, ADOPTED, REDEEMED, INCLUDED, MARKED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT! (Ephesians 1)

I am a NEW CREATION! (2Corinthians 6:17)

I am more than a CONQUEROR, more than an OVERCOMER! (Romans 8:37)

Lord, where I am weak, You are strong! And, I have spirit of POWER through You! (2Timothy)

Lord, You have done so much for me. I don't want to take Your sacrifice and glorious Victory for granted. I want to walk in the victory You have given me.

Yes, "Easter" may be over for another year....but Resurrection Day lives in me forever.

7 thoughts shared....:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Very beautiful, thank you for sharing your heart. My sister, I stand in unity with this plea ~ to never forget the Sunday!

Marsha said...

Wonderful post!

Joyeful said...

Yes! Yes! My feelings exactly!! The Resurrection Day lives in me forever and I want to be continually learning what that REALLY means and what it looks like in my life Every Day!!

Thanks Tracy, for your beautiful spirit and love for My Jesus!

Bobbi said...

Thanks for the challenge...you're so right! Happy Easter Monday to you too!!

Laurie Ann said...

Great post, Tracy! May we keep this day in our hearts all year long.

Kathryn said...

Amen, Tracy! I am always saddened to see folks so quickly go back to "business as normal". Living in glory and joy of His resurrection should be our normal!

Denise said...

Such a lovely, truthful post my friend.