Been in a pit?

I wait patiently for the Lord;
He turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
He set my foot on a rock and gave me a
firm place to stand.
Psalm 40:1


3 thoughts shared....:

Angela said...

Went to click on my blogger dashboard to see if there was a Word from God to minister to me...and low and behold, your's was the first...and look what God brought to me!!!

Denise said...

Bless you dear one.

ozjane said...

A lovely graphic to depict a wonderful verse.
How often we fall into pits of various sizes......I am so grateful our Father knows our steps and is able to lift us when we fall, even from the pit.

And not only lifts......but places out feet upon a rock.
I need that reminder tonight.....that He not only lifts me, but He places me upon the rock...He hides me in the rock and the Rock is Christ Jesus. I am in Christ.