In Other Words....

“God’s promises are never affected by our failures. He can use us at any age. ”
by Michael Youssef from Leading the Way

Thank goodness that God's promises are not affected by my FAILURES!
I fail in so many ways, so many days!
But, He promises that I am forgiven.
He promises that His mercies are new each morning.
He promises that I am a NEW CREATION in Christ!
God can use my failures to bring good.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
God can turn my messes into miracles......
And, I have complete confidence that Jesus, the author and perfector of my faith is changing me from glory to glory.....He who began a good work in me WILL bring it to completion.
When I do mess up, it is an opportunity to again turn to Jesus, throwing myself on His mercy, washing myself in His grace, confident that I am becoming a display of His splendor.
Please join KAREN on her blog, In Love W.I.T.H. Jesus. She is hosting “In ‘Other’ Words” this week. Be sure to visit her site and the links to the other women who have shared on this quote. Blessings!

8 thoughts shared....:

Anonymous said...

I love that - God CAN turn our messes into miracles!

Thank you so much for sharing today. Just so you do know your link on Karen's host page when to a different post, but I found this! :)

Susan said...

Hey Tracy,

This was awesome.

I liked this,

God can turn Messes into miracles, I'm one!!!

Blessings♥

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

"He who began a good work in me WILL bring it to completion.This pretty much covers the "failure" part of our lives, doesn't it?
Wonderful post.
Happy IOW!
~esthermay

Laurie Ann said...

Great post, Tracy! I love your take on this quote and the promise that Romans 8:28 holds.

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

"God can use my failures to bring good." You are so right! Thanks for sharing!

Patricia said...

I like "washing myself in His grace". Beautiful.

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

"When I do mess up, it is an opportunity to again turn to Jesus, throwing myself on His mercy, washing myself in His grace, confident that I am becoming a display of His splendor." What a beautiful thought!

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

"When I do mess up, it is an opportunity to again turn to Jesus, throwing myself on His mercy, washing myself in His grace, confident that I am becoming a display of His splendor." What a beautiful thought!