It's My Birthday...and I am celebrating at Laced With Grace!

Please come visit me at Laced With Grace today!


8 thoughts shared....:

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday to youuuu!!

Beth in NC said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tracyyyyyy, Happy Birthday to you!

Have fun!

Love,
Beth

~hon~ said...

Tracy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Please know that for me, You are a Beautiful Woman of GOD

Laurie Ann said...

Happy Birthday!!! Headed over now...

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Have a glorious day, and may it be richly blessed. :-)

gail said...

happy b-day! its my mom's b-day today too and a friend's. so you're the 3rd person i know who has this special day.

lori said...

Happy Birthday GIRLFRIEND!! 29 is a wonderful number...that's how many candles are on the cupcake:)

HUGS!
lori

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Blessings to you on your birthday my Sister!

smooches,
Larie