Happy Birthday, Honey!

Happy Birthday to the LOVE of my life!
This is my sweet husband, Brian. I love this picture of him holding Abby.
So strong, yet tender.
Gentle.
Sweet.
Brian is such a wonderful father and loving husband.
Honey, I treasure you. I pray such blessings on this special day.
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and
be glad in it!

I love you!
Today I am doing some special things for Brian's birthday. I want to spend time with him, create surprises, make his day special.
And, then, I thought, why don't I have this attitude EVERY day with the ones I love? Shouldn't I want to make every day a great day for my family? I am enjoying planning special activities. Shouldn't I want to do the same things on a "normal" day?
My prayer for today is that I would joyfully, cheerfully desire to serve my family. That I would treat everyday like a birthday. That I would be excited to do nice things and BE nice to my husband and my children.
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in
humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look
not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."

4 thoughts shared....:

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

I understand what you are saying. I will pray for you and will you pray for me as well?

Laurie Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Brian...and wonderful thoughts shared here. You are so right!

Anonymous said...

I love when wives speak highly of their hubbies :) Happy BDAY Brian!

Amydeanne said...

Hope he has a fantastic bday! :)