Thankful Thursday


Iris at Sting My Heart has asked us to think about relationships this week. I am so THANKFUL for the relationships God has blessed me with.


JESUS~

I am sooooo thankful for the relationship I enjoy with my Savior. I thank God that He reached down and SAVED me from myself, giving me a brand new life....a hope....a future.


I am thankful that He loves me "just the way I am, but too much to leave me this way." I am so grateful that He is patient with my shortcomings and failures. I am thankful that He woos me and whispers to me...and fills me with such love. I am thankful that NOTHING can separate me from the love I have in Christ Jesus.



Brian...the love of my life!
Lord, I am so thankful for this sweet man you have brought into m life. I am thankful for his patience with my shortcomings, as well. I am thankful for his caring heart....that he is a sweet daddy....that he makes a mean "camp breakfast" and that he can make me laugh so hard that I get stitches in my side.



My boys.....

There is such a special bond between boys and their "mamas." I love the relationship I share with my guys! Andrew is growing up, and I am thankful for a maturing relationship that allows us to talk about "deep" issues.

And, Aaron!!!!!! How, how he makes me LAUGH!!!! We still have a "snuggle" relationship (although he sometimes tells me he is getting too old to snuggle) and I am so thankful to be able to scoop him up cover him with hugs and kisses!


Girliezzzzzzzzz!

Dolls, dresses, tea parties, lip gloss..... I love IT! Lord, thank you so much for blessing me with girls to enjoy all of the girlie "things" with. They are "like" me~ I can understand them! LOL! They love to listen to stories of my childhood. They love to LISTEN to me (for the time being!!!!). I am sooooo thankful for this experience of both boys and girls!

And....Abigail!
Lord, we had NO idea that our family was NOT complete until this little pumpkin came along... I am so excited to see the young woman she will grow up to be. I know you have amazing plans for her and I can't wait to see them! Thank you that she wraps her arms tightly around my neck and covers me with wet kisses.

Spiritual Sisters!!!!!!!

Lord, I am SOOOOO thankful for the blessing of my "sisters"~ Through bible studies and blogging I have been so blessed to meet other women who LOVE You, Lord and are seeking to go deeper with You. I am so blessed by these relationships! I am grateful fo their passion and wisdom. I am thankful, Lord, that You, on purpose cross our paths, "planting" us in each other's lives to grow and to nourish and encourage one another.


Please visit Sting My Heart to be encouraged by more thankfulness!!!

16 thoughts shared....:

Susan said...

Hey Tracy,

Happy TT to you.

I really enjoyed this post!! Loved all the pictures.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful gifts the Lord has blessed you with.

What a beautiful family you have!!

So grateful for you too♥

Unknown said...

Tracy,

What a beautiful, wonderful post. Your photos of your family are delightful.

I know your heart and to see your words praising our Lord for your family is a wonderful encouragement.

Denise said...

Such a precious thankful list my friend.

Peggy said...

Bless you Tracy and ALL these precious relationships that fill your life and make it complete!

DITTO Lord...for the blessing that Tracy is to all her sistas in Bible studies & blogging! Her precious words speak volumes of her heart and purpose! Continue to bless her, her Brian, boys, daughters and Abigail!!!

Come on over to my blog on Friday
and share in a special day! Thanks!

Kristi said...

Tracy, that is a great TT list. Great minds think alike. I also wrote about His loving us too much to leave us the way we are. He is simply amazing. Blessings to you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed your list of TTs. they're wonderful. God bless you, tracy.

Dana said...

Tracy,
Your family is beautiful!!

I can understand the doll thing :)

Great list.

Heather said...

What great pictures of your sweet family! I still have a snuggly boy too and I keep telling him he's not allowed to grow up! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your family is adorable and cute. Take care...

Peculiar said...

Oh Tracy, you have such a beautiful family and such a thankful heart toward them. That's just so much to be thankful for. He certainly is good to us, isn't He?

Laurie Ann said...

Such a great list, and the pics are great! Isn't family wonderful? I'm so thankful for Jesus, too, and for my blogging sisters, who nourish me daily with the love of God.

A happy heart at home said...

What a wonderful list and such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing that with us. Enjoy your weekend!

~Susan

Carmen said...

Tracy,
You have some cute lil' chickadees there!

Chelle said...

What a sweet post! :) That made my heart smile.

Unknown said...

Tracy, what a wonderful thankful post! Your priorities are so evident - Jesus, and family, just as it should be.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart and your blessings!

Marlene McGarrity said...

Your family is beautiful and I loved reading about your blessings :)