Thankful Thursday



I am so thankful for VACATION!!!!!!!!

Our family is in Chicago right now, and we are having so much fun!!! I will post pics later. It has been much needed time of relaxation and FUN. It is a "working" vacation for Brian, but today he is done and we have 3 wonderful days to just enjoy.

Thank You Lord for time together as a family. Thank You for hotels where there are such kind people to "serve" me. It is such a treat- no cooking, cleaning....Thank You Lord for this time to have fun and "recharge." Thank You, too, for hotel wifi that allows me to blog on vacation. Bless You, Lord!

Also, please check out my devotion today at LWG. Scroll down for info.

9 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Enjoy your vacation sweetie, love you.

lori said...

YIPEE!!! Have FUN!! We used to live there...so much to do....enjoy the break...ya'll deserve it!!!!

peace!!
enjoy it all!
lori

Dana said...

Hi Tracy, Have a wonderful vacation! I would love to see pics. My brother lived in Chicago for 2 years and I never made it up there...kinda wish I had gotten to see it :)

Be blessed!

Laurie Ann said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your vacation. I hope you have a wonderful Thankful Thursday!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Tracy,

I'm so glad you are able to get away with your family. I'm sure it is a much needed vacation, especially with the floods you have had to endure.

Have a fabulous blessed time with your family (I know you will). I'm off to read your LWG devotion!

Cheryl

Peggy said...

Tracy...I'm so glad that you are being blesed with a wonderful vacation! It is quite the deal to not have to clean and cook.Amen!
But most importantly, your family time together...and time for you to relax and recahrge both!

I think I read your great post at LWG but now I have to go back and look! Cedar Rapids still in my prayers! Be blessed!

Unknown said...

Horray for working vacations! Hope you are enjoying yourself, and feeling recharged and re-energized too!

Have a blessed day, Tracy!

eph2810 said...

I am so glad that you were able to get away with the entire family. So cool that you are being served...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...

Tracy said...

Hello friend! Stop by when you have a chance. I've left you an award... = )