Wordless Wednesday......cedar rapids flooding

They say "a picture is worth 1000 words..."
Even though I have been writing about the flood, until you see the devastation, you can't even imagine it.....
All pictures are from The Gazette website. Visit there for many more.
















3 thoughts shared....:

MrsProverbs31 said...

Wow! thanks for sharing this painful experience with us. I've just never thought of rivers this way. I've been in the comfort of my own balloon of thoughts. Thanks for opening my mind to this other side of the river. God bless you.

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Oh my! I didn't know about this. I don't have cable so I was totally unaware of this. This is too incredible. I can't imagine what those folks are going through. Oh Lord please strengthen, comfort, provide and guide I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

Anonymous said...

oh..this is terrible... we've experienced a flood here in Thailand 8 years ago too..the water rose up to 2 meters and a lot of lives were lost...