Word-filled Wednesday

Lord, may I always be a blessing to my husband. May I continue to encourage him, support him, spur him on.....May I always be his biggest cheerleader. May I show him respect and love. I pray that our home will always be a safe place, a place of comfort and love. Bless him, Lord. Protect him, Lord. Draw him near to Your heart. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.


Happy Word-Filled Wednesday! Please visit




4 thoughts shared....:

Alexis said...

I love coming to your page... that verse is beautiful. And your prayer... *sniff* is similar to what I pray for my husband. Thank you so much for sharing! (But next time, could you provide more kleenex?)

Addicted to Beadz said...

Tracy,

Beautiful verse! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

what a great picture and verse! let this be my prayer today and always.. thanks i needed that enocouragement!

Laurie Ann said...

I love the Scripture, prayer and picture. Thank you so much for sharing your heart.