Lemon or a peach?

from the "Love Dare":

If you are walking under the influence of love, you will be a joy, not a jerk. Ask yourself, "Am I a calming breeze, or a storm waiting to happen?"....Some people are like lemons: when life squeezes them, they pour out a sour response. Some are more like peaches: when the pressure is on, the result is still sweet." -Stephen and Alex Kendrick


Lord, may I always be a peach....may I always be a calming breeze....

5 thoughts shared....:

Kel said...

Amen! I needed that today!

Wendy M said...

Good thought xx

Michele Williams said...

Ouch.. sometimes I am a lemon... Lord may I always be a peach...

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Meteorology Dissertation

haris said...

This is the ideal post for someone who desires to be familiar with this subject. You certainly place a new turn on a topic that’s been on paper about for years. Fabulous material, your post is absolutely impact a read if somebody comes across it. I didn’t grasp that this subject was so vital. You undeniably place it in perception for me.

Dissertation Structure