GO ANDREW!

High FIVE'S to Andrew! I love his BOLDNESS for Christ.

Yesterday in Science class, after a speech about how God has to be kept out of school, and (what Andrew got from it) how unimportant "GOD" is.....the science teacher sent around a survey of what the kids know about science. Questions like how was the earth formed? Why is the sky blue? How did humans get here? Andrew and the MAJORITY of the class answered the questions with because God created it, because blue is God's favorite color, because God created humans, etc......

GO ANDREW!!!!!!!

4 thoughts shared....:

Chantel said...

that is awesome!

Jami Balmet said...

That's great!!!! Good for him!!!! Keep it up Andrew!!!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Chantel and Jami-

Thanks so much for commenting with such kind encouragement! Andrew is in 8th grade, so I was really PUMPED when he shared this with me!

christschild said...

That is so awesome!!! I remember saying some of those same things in my 8th grade science class...along with a few others. The science teacher tried to say otherwise, but I wouldn't have it. I knew how we got here. Good for him:) I love when children of God stand up for Him and what's right!
Blessings,
Elizabeth