Enjoying Today...at WFW

Enjoying life......what's important?

What is "eternal"?

Some things are NEVER a "waste of time".....

tickling kids....

playing board games...

baking a SNOWMAN cake....

I don't want to get too busy with scheduled RUNNING....crowding out quiet moments with my kids.

Some of life's BEST moments come with "doing nothing."

Lord, I want to allow Your Holy Spirit to teach me....whisper to me....remind me to enjoy Today.

Enjoy them!

17 thoughts shared....:

Anonymous said...

Cute snowman!
Rejoicing with you,
Ginger

Amydeanne said...

yeah. this is for me b/c my kids just cut apart the brand new toy i bought them lol.
boy oh boy Tracy lol. I needed this reminder!
hugs & prayerrs!
amy

Special K said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture...I had thought about that verse for mine...but went another way! Great reminder to me today...I have been sick the past couple of days so its a bit more difficult to rejoice but I know I can...b/c this is the day HE has made! :)

Twinkle Mom @ Sunflower Faith said...

That is an adorable snowman! I love how he has his "arms" lifted up like he is rejoicing....though uhm...he doesn't realize he's dessert does he? Lol

Re: Lysa's study-it's fantastic!! I need to wrap it up (on chapter 18, last chapter) and may tie it in with a book review of it, but it's just been a great book and really worth slowing down (I'm a fast reader).

It's sad that I'm "done" with the book as far as reading/posting about it.

I highly recommend it. The dvd study sounds good too and praying I can either win it or just save up to buy it and use that to start a ladies fellowship bible study starting with it.

Peggy said...

Blessings Tracy... once again! Such simple delight! I love this kind of snowman! This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE with you and may you continue to enJOY those precious, irreplaceable moments with your kids!
EnJOY WFW too and your week! Thanks!

[Was so great that you visited me, thanks...nice to catch up with you again. What an encouragement!]

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! May we enjoy each moment. Thank you for that great reminder.

Oh and I like the cute snowman cake. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Even in the worst days...they are still made by God and we should be glad we are in it...that's sometimes hard to say.
Deboarh

Nic said...

What a great reminder to find JOY in the day, in small events and celebrations, in our family and friends and especially our children! Love the picture, LOVE the verse!

Cathy said...

So cute ~ Blessings ~

Lisa said...

So true! I try to start my day with that verse.

Such a sweet, yummy looking cake and the kiddos are pretty cute, too! :O)

LeAnn said...

Amen to that! I love how you used the verse!

SnoWhite said...

Thanks for reminding me to enjoy today as I wait for tomorrow.

Kaye Swain said...

Loved this WFW - very encouraging and sweet. :)

ozjane said...

Yep it is called life more abundant........love it.

ozjane said...

Ash Wednesday in Australia has a totally different meaning.....It is one of those days when our state went up in horrid flames....not as bad as last year's Black Saturday, we have just passed the anniversary. People are only just rebuilding their homes..a very few have moved into the black and green landscape.
Two people who died were people I knew and one couple who lost two homes on their property, one a new one, not long finished are long term family friends. It had a huge impact on our country.

jo.attalife said...

Thanks for sharing this. Sometimes when things get especially difficult, it's hard to take my eyes off my problem and see the great good that is all around me. It's good to be reminded that even though the day brings problems, it is still one He has made, and His grace is sufficient so we can rejoice and be glad.

gemini said...

This is a song I love to sing with my kids always. Great post and join me too for WFW.