Anyone want a dog????

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I came downstairs to find this mess on the floor yesterday. OH, I was mad at that dog! Me bad....it happened 3 times- should have taken the garbage out the first time it happened! This was the worse (and 3rd) mess. Had to capture it forever in a picture.

Do you ever feel like your LIFE is a mess....like this photo? Thankfully, God turns our MESSES into MIRACLES. God will take the messes WE have made.....the messes OTHERS have made....and turn them into MIRACLES of beauty.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

9 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

I am so thankful that He is a mess-cleaner-upper, because I am and have been a major mess maker.

God bless you, my friend.

Leah

Unknown said...

God is so awesome...turning messes into miracles every day!!

Yes, I would have been so mad at my dog for doing that...it's happened before! Sometimes we need to train ourselves more than train the dogs though because we know that they do these things...yet we still expect differently! ;-)

Beth in NC said...

Oh, my dog would be kicked out of the house so fast his furry behind would beat his head out of the door. Your a nice Mommy.

God is definitely more gracious with us and our messes.

Julie Arduini said...

Wow Tracy, the very same thing happened to me yesterday! I didn't blog about it because I didn't want any readers to think I was serious when I titled it "RIP Bonita and Pepper" ha ha. I did video the mess and send it to my husband just so he knew how I spent my afternoon :)

jo.attalife said...

It's shameful but this pic is a graphic representation of my heart. Sigh. But God makes all things beautiful in His time, even my messy heart. Thanks for sharing. Your authenticity helps me open up about my own mess.
Please click here for mine.

jo.attalife said...

This photo is a graphic representation of my heart. Thank God for cleaning up the mess in my life! And thanks for sharing this, your authenticity helps me be more open about my own messes.
Please click here for mine.

Amydeanne said...

my dog once drank a bottle of baby oil and barfed all over the house lol.. actually made my lino peel up from the floor so btdt! lol
out at the farm, unfortunately the dogs get in the garbage more than i care to admit!

i'm sure God takes care of the mess and cleans me up, even if if i have to hold the dust pan !

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

I have a year old Lab "puppy" who still likes to chew...furniture, stair case, patio cushions, socks, toys, shoes...I've had a few fits lately over what he's torn up. You're exactly right--it's an "in your face" picture of my chewed up sin. God forgives; so must I ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.