Thankful Thursday


I am soooooo thankful (and excited!!!!) that I get to go to see....


Sarah Palin


tomorrow!


I am taking my girls to see her at a rally at the airport in the morning.


I am also so thankful that I am going to speak at a women's retreat this weekend. Oh, how thankful I am for our sweet Lord who woos us and draws us to Him to spend these wonderful weekends with Him.


Please visit Iris for more grateful hearts.


13 thoughts shared....:

LAURIE said...

Wow that is alot to be thankful for and how EXCITING! I believe it will be a great weekend for you. Thanks for sharing your grateful heart with us. -Blessings, Laurie

Kristi said...

What an exciting day. I hope she is just as wonderful in person and I can't wait to hear all about it.

i said...

That's really nice! May you have a blessed time with Sarah Palin and especially at the women's retreat! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

congratulations for having the floor to share God's goodness to women this weekend. God bless you! ♥

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Tracy: Your blog is refreshing. Glad I landed here. ...for all the talk of "obam.. mania," I for one am jealous that you get to see (and hopefully meet?) Sarah Palin.
:-)
May your retreat be sweet and filled with women Thirsty for HIM!
God Bless!
-esthermay

Debra Kaye said...

Tracy,

I would love to come with you! I think she is awesome!

Blessings to you this TT!

Laurie Ann said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for. Tracy, I hope you get pics! And I can't wait to hear how the retreat goes. I'm covering you in prayer...Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Wow just give my regards to Sarah Palin i like her guts (wink). Sweet TT post. Thanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow!

Marsha said...

I just prayed for your weekend speaking engagement. May the Lord empower you with His words.

Have a blessed weekend.

Rebecca Jo said...

Enjoy your weekend & good luck on your women's conference!

Jerralea said...

Oh I wish I were going to see Sarah Palin with you!

May God abundantly use you as you speak at your retreat this weekend.

eph2810 said...

How neat that you are going to see Mrs. Palin. I can just read the excitement out of your post :)
Yes - He woos us every single day with His amazing Grace!

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always...