Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for the wonderful, hard-working teachers we are blessed to have. I am thankful that they are KIND, LOVING, and DEDICATED! I am thankful they are positive encouragers.

Aly is the Super 2nd Grader this week and I get to come into her class to tell them about myself and my hobbies. I am going to introduce them to the world of "blogging" and show them my blog. Check out my post to her class about 10 AM Thursday.

Since Thursday is 9-11, I can not help but think about the horrific tragedy our country endured 7 years ago. I am so thankful for all of the dedicated firefighters, policemen and women, and first responders who so valiantly gave their lives trying to save others.

I am so thankful for all of the stories of triumph over tragedy, the miracles, and all of the people who came to call Christ their Savior because of this event. God truly can bring good from what the enemy means for evil!

And, I am so thankful that our country has not suffered from any more attacks. According to the experts this IS a miracle. Terrorist experts fully expected another attack on our soil by now. Whatever you think of President Bush, he truly has kept our country safe, and for that I am THANKFUL!

I am thankful for a precious God who loves me so much. I am thankful that He is a personal, present God who desires relationship with me. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who leads me and guides me, comforts me, and teaches me.... I am thankful for the grace of God which enables and empowers me to walk in the Spirit, living a life for the Lord!

For more thankfulness, please visit Iris at Sting My Heart

14 thoughts shared....:

Unknown said...

Tracy,

Girl, I echo every word. What a neat post and I still grieve over 911. I actually have been praying a lot for our country and this anniversary of this terrible day.

Wonderful post. Have a great TT.

Edie said...

Wonderful praises Tracy. Will be looking for your blog to your daughter's class. How fun that will be for them!

Denise said...

Very lovely, thank you.

Anonymous said...

i just realized today is 9-11. thanks for reminding me. beautiful list of thankfuls. God bless your good heart.

God Chaser said...

this is a wonderful post. thank you for not letting us forget Sept 11 and God mighty work from that.

Leaon Mary said...

Blessings to you Tracy!
I so love that you brought up our country and President Bush; GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Lea

i said...

A lovely thankful post and a lovely tribute. God bless!

Unknown said...

I am praising God with you today and I love how He knits our hearts together in His great and holy name!

Have a blessed day!
Jill

Debra Kaye said...

Tracy,

What a wonderful experience for your daughter and her class! Great idea.

I loved this post! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Sweet words from the heart Tracy and thanks for sharing....

Bogie said...

Thankful for your life! God Bless You!

Melanie said...

Tracy, I am with you on every word of this post!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

eph2810 said...

How cool that you are going to be showing kids your blog :)

You are right - God always can turn evil in to something marvelous - salvation for many that might not would know Him if not for 09/11/01.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always.

Marsha said...

We are in agree me all the way. I loved your daughters post, btw.

Have a blessed weekend.