Hello, Mrs. Nelson's Class!!!!!

Hello to Mrs. Nelson's class!


I am Aly's mom and am so glad to visit your class!


Do you know what a BLOG is?????


It is a super cool way that we communicate today. I write "posts" on my site and people can read them over the Internet. Then, readers can "comment" or talk back to me, telling me what they think about what I wrote.

A blog is a great way to communicate with people all over the world!

Because my blog is a Christian blog, I tell people about Jesus and how much He loves them. I am able to encourage women and help them to grow in their faith. I can also tell readers about my life and how much I need God every day.

I also like to post pictures on my blog.

One of my favorite movies we saw this summer was "Kung Fu Panda."

Our family also loves to go camping.

What does your family like to do?

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!!!

4 thoughts shared....:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

this is cool - what was this for??? I know you must be a cool mom!! love, Leigh

Edie said...

Amen. Thank you for this Tracy.

Edie said...

This is so cute. Say hi to Aly and her class from all your blogging buddies!

Carrie said...

What a cute idea. :)