Thankful Thursday


Thank You, God, for Sarah Palin! Thank You, Lord that You raised up a leader who cares about unborn babies and families. Thank You, Lord for wisdom in John McCain's choice. I continue to pray for this country as we go into this election season. Lord, how we need to come back to Your Word and back to Your ways.

Please visit Iris for more thankfulness!

14 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Amen, I totally agree my friend.

Kathryn said...

Amen, amen, again I say, AMEN!

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Tracy,

I couldn't agree with you more! I posted on this on Wednesday! I am passionate for the unborn!

Thank you for sharing in TT...God bless you!

Irene said...

Although I am far away from American politics (there lives no other AMerican expat in our little town!), I read about Ms. Palin, her being a mother and her pro-life stand. I hope and pray that God will bring forth people to lead people His way.
Thank you for sharing this.Have a lovely week end ahead.

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog-you are wonderful. I left an award for you on my blog. Have a good day

Laurie Ann said...

Amen, Tracy. Praising God with you for that! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Marsha said...

I am so thankful for her strong prolife stand! She will be a shining beacon for SOHL if elected.

Have a blessed weekend.

Eve said...

It is a wonderful choice. I was a little worried about McCain being electable but with this little powerhouse, it is looking much better. Family values are important to middle America. I not sure Democrats understand what that means .

Edie said...

Amen and Amen!

Leah Adams said...

Amen!! I blogged about the upcoming election this morning.

Leah

Alene said...

All I can say to that is . . . AMEN and Hallelujah!

Edie said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Thank you Lord for Sarah Palin. Thank you for seeing exactly the right kind of person this country would need at this time. Thank you that you graciously chose to orchestrate the circumstances in her life for such a time as this. I should not be Amazed at what you do, but I am always Amazed at You!

Great reason to be Thankful!