Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my! It was one of THOSE days! Let’s see, where do I begin?!

Fell asleep during my quiet time (must have been too quiet!). That, of course, sets me behind- so instead of a 5 AM start, it was a 7 AM start.

Forgot Ashley had girls’ chorus. So, she missed that today! (Needed to be there at 7:50- like that was going to happen!!!!)

Aaron and Aly fighting! Aaron scratched and hit her, “on accident!” (Boy, the lessons there! How many times, God, when you “catch” me, do I claim- it was just an accident!)

The dog got into the garbage and made a HUGE mess all over the kitchen floor! And, because our garbage disposal is broken, there is gross food everywhere! (Thank You, Holy Spirit for helping me have a calm, gentle spirit and not yelling!)

Forgot that I washed Abigail’s car seat cover. When we were rushing out the door, realized that I needed to put it all back together again.

When I got to Preschool, there was a “friendly” reminder that I paid the wrong amount in tuition. Please pay the remainder ASAP.

Oh, after the errands, I have a “to do” list a mile long……..

Oh, how I laugh at you, Satan! Nice try, but it is going to take a lot more than that to shake me!

“If God be for me, than who dare be against me? No weapon formed against me shall prosper! He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world! I can laugh at the days to come! And, this is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!”

Thank You, Lord that You are my God in good times and bad! I will choose to praise You!!!! I will choose to laugh! I will choose to not take myself too seriously! And, I will give thanks that my hope is in You! I love You, Jesus!

1 thoughts shared....:

Laurie said...

Tracy said, "Forgot that I washed Abigail’s car seat cover. When we were rushing out the door, realized that I needed to put it all back together again."

Ohhh..don't you just hate that! I have a little one who gets car sick..OFTEN!! lol :)