Bloggin'

Greetings, all!

Wanted to share all of my latest "finds" with you! I have been visiting several blogs the past week and have been so blessed!!!!!!!!!! Praise God! Isn't it amazing that something used for so much evil (the Internet) God can redeem for good? How encouraging to find so many other Christians in love with Him, seeking Him, and sharing their faith journeys?

Check these out if when you have time:

SpeakingThruMe (this is my good friend Leigh Gray's blog- she got me into bloggin'!)
diamond in the rough (Laurie's heart is amazing!)
1 Amazing Adventure (Susan's blog is very inspirational!)
scraps of glory (beautiful blog, very inspirational!)
Simple Life in Christ (Eddie's blog is great! He is "living it out" in Australia!)
Sprout of a Mustard Seed (Lisa has a great sense of humor!)
The Higher Call (Melissa challenges readers to go deeper in Christ- AMEN!)
cup of joy (great personal stories, nice pictures)
angels with a purpose (this blog is like a work of art- very beautiful!)

Bless you as you continue to grow in the Lord! I pray you will be blessed, as I was, by these sisters and brother in Christ!



7 thoughts shared....:

Patriot said...

Hi! I just came across your blog. Just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting - come check it out! Thank you!

Alexis said...

Hi again Tracy. Thanks for the heads up as far as these blogs though. I'll go and check them out as I can.

Here is a link for Skype.

http://skype.com/intl/en/welcomeback/

It is free to talk to anyone in the world skype to skype. It's a really cool way to keep in tough ( cheaply) with far away friends.

Have a good Sonday.

HUGSSSSS

Laurie said...

Tracy..you are so sweet!!
What an honor to be mentioned with the others. :)We'll have to chat some time, I love those little memes where we're asked to share things about ourselves that are not common knowledge..

Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Many Blessings,
Laurie

Maxine said...

Hi there Tracy. Glad to meet you and thanks for mentioning my blog. I appreciate that so much! The Lord bless you. I am pretty rushed to get to bed now but hope to come visit again soon.

Susan Skitt said...

How nice of you Tracy! Thanks for mentioning my site. Yes, the internet CAN be used for good - to God be the glory!

Have a great day!

In Jesus' love,
Susan

Helen said...

I wasn't sure which post to comment on because there is so much food for thought.

You have a wonderful way of communicating the truths of God mixed in with our everyday struggles...yet leave us hopeful!

Bless you and I look forward to reading more!

Helen

Unknown said...

Wow, I feel so honored that you thought to mention my site on your blog. Thank you so much. Also thank you for the nice comment about my dc.

Your site is so inspirational. I love to find sites full of God's truths. Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you in such an awesome way. To Him be all the Glory.

Blessings,
JEN