Word-Filled Wednesday....At Laced With Grace!


"They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor." Isaiah 61:3


Oh, how I long to be described as "a display of His splendor"! How I want others to see Christ in me! This is the cry of my heart!



Please visit me at Laced with Grace today to read the devotion that goes along with my WFW! Click here!



And, please visit the AWESOME Lori at All You Have to Give to link to more inspiring WFW!

14 thoughts shared....:

Mary Moss said...

Tracy, this is beautiful. I love your welcome.

My book, Woman at the Well, describes my thirst - unquenchable except at the Well of Living Water.

Glad I discovered your blog.

Chelle said...

Hope all is well with you! :)

SnoWhite said...

I hear you there! A display of His splendor. Let that be my prayer today.

Lauren said...

I love this!! I have the same longing - thank you so much for sharing this inspriation today! :)

lori said...

Hey YOU!!

I will be over to read this devo later...I clicked, but I got an error..so after school, I'll navigate over...I CAN'T wait to read it!!

What an awesome image and verse! I want to be a "display of His splendor too!" I'm crying with you...I'm in the middle of Shane Claiborne's Irresistible Revolution,and it makes me pause and recommit myself to doing WHATEVER I can for Christ...out of the comfort zone...you betcha...but to be a "display of His splendor," I think that may be what we have to do...give up the complacency that we've grown accustomed to .....

whew...
and I haven't even read your devo yet!!

hugs to you!!!
love ya,
lori

Denise said...

Such a nice devotion, and WFW.

Cathy said...

I love that verse. I just sang those scripture verses that I put to music last night. After getting the copyright, I will add it to my music website. :)

Michele said...

OH I AGREE, WANTING OTHERS TO SEE CHRIST THROUGH MYSELF ALSO, SUCH A GREAT WFW!

Mrs. Miller said...

Thank you for sharing. Beautiful imagery - I want to be an Oak of Righteousness!
- B

Sarah said...

This is OUR verse right now! Delighted to meet you! I found you via WFW. Such a joy to be splashed in God's word by you.

Blessing for your day,
Sarah Dawn

Susan said...

Oh, I long for this too Tracy!

Hope your day is blessed my friend♥

Susan said...

Oh, I long for this too Tracy!

Hope your day is blessed my friend♥

HennHouse said...

Isaiah sure is popular today!

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

'the display of His splendor'... what a beautiful picture indeed! An insight I have missed! Thanks, ~ linda