September 11 Memorial



Please take a few minutes today to pray for our country and 911 survivors and families.
Let us never forget what this day is about.....
Many brave men and women gave their lives trying to save others that day. This was an attack on freedom.
Take a few minutes and remember where you were that day.
Pray, pray, pray for our beautiful country. Freedom and liberty are again under attack in this country. Pray that we would again return to the Lord. Pray that we would seek God in all that we do. Pray for a spirit of repentance. Pray for Truth to shine through the darkness. Jesus said that what was once whispered in the dark would be shouted from the rooftops. Cry out to our Mighty, Merciful, Loving, Patient God.

7 thoughts shared....:

Mary said...

I did a memorial to 9/11 also. I like the Youtube. thanks for sharing. Blessings!

Debra Kaye said...

Thank you for this tribute. I am a mother of a 16 year old son who says the Lord is calling him to serve our country. I am grateful to those who pray and remember!

Kathryn said...

Oh, Tracy, cyber-sister in Christ! I also posted a pictorial 9-11 memorial today, but I love the You Tube video you included on yours. I am going to link your post to mine today, if you don't mind!

Carrie said...

So powerful.

Thank you for sharing.

Marsha said...

Sadly, so many have forgotten already. I still cry every time I think of it and view pictures. I for one don't want to forget.

Thank you for posting this.

Marsha said...

Sadly, so many have forgotten already. I still cry every time I think of it and view pictures. I for one don't want to forget.

Thank you for posting this.

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

Thank you for the reminder. I'm not American and I don't live in the US, but that was a day that affected us all.