Giggling at Word-Filled Wednesday

A cheerful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Remember that children's bible song that goes, "I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart; down in my heart; down in my heart....to stay"? As Christians, we have so much to be JOYFUL for, but sometimes lose sight of it in the day to day. Or, there are times when we are so burdened by our troubles that we feel it is impossible to be joyful.

Let us never forget the hope of our calling! Let us never forget our glorious inheritance! Let us never forget that Jesus came to give us "life to the full"- not just in Heaven, but also here on earth. "The joy of the Lord is our STRENGTH"! No matter what is happening in our lives, no matter what the circumstances, we have an AWESOME God who loves us beyond anything we can even imagine.

I am over At the Well today writing about this topic in parenting! Please take a minute to visit me there as well.

And, don't forget to head over to Amydeanne's place today to find more awesome WFW!

You may also enjoy reading these:

Christians Aren't Fun!

"Happy" is NOT a dirty word!


8 thoughts shared....:

SnoWhite said...

we have so much to be joyful for -- and your photo is brimming with joy.... thanks for the reminder today.

Lauren said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! I love that song, love the verse, love the picture! Thank you so much for sharing and giving me a joyful morning!

Mariposa said...

So true!!!

:)

Mariposa's WFW

life's journey said...

Oh its beautiful I remembered yesterday when I am working in our farm that I said this words to one of our workers. Thanks for sharing. Take care and your family. I have an entry too.

Cathy said...

A very cute picture and great verse to remember ~

Chris said...

thanks for sharing this! i have recently been reminded of this as well... i actually posted about it too...

i also read your entry At The Well.. its very timely..

thanks for letting God speak through you.

Alene said...

This pic mades me giggle! Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Amydeanne said...

oh this does make me giggle! i love the looks on their face! thanks for brightening up my evening!