Are you getting nervous?.....I'm at Laced With Grace

Are you feeling nervous about this election? If you are like me, no matter what happens, you will probably be relieved when it is over! It has been a hard election with much strife, ugly words, bringing division in our country.



Even though I am tempted to worry about the outcome,I do not have to fear. God already knows the outcome. He is not anxious. He is not worried. He is "working all things together for good."


"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them." Daniel 2:20-21


God lifts up rulers and removes rulers. Our hope is not in the king or the next president, but our hope is in God, the maker of Heaven and Earth!


As my good friend, Michelle reminded me, "He is Sovereign. He reigns."........

Please visit Laced With Grace to finish reading this devotion.


2 thoughts shared....:

WHITEShadow said...

Just have faith to God in this election. They both strong parties but of course God will decide and the best planner of all.

Just think positive.

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Tracy,
Just stoppin in to read awhile!
I enjoyed reading your "stand."
I'll be glad when this is all over too... but... mostly I'm praying God's will be done. These are such trying times.
Standing in faith WITH you...
Lea