WOW!

Wow! Homeschooling is WONDERFUL....but very DIFFERENT than sending my kids off to school everyday for 7 hours! Will I EVER have time again to be ALONE???? :) Not much time for blogging (or even answering comments- sorry!). I have so appreciated your kind comments and lovely emails. I am trying to settle into some routines, so I haven't had much "free time". (WHAT is that?!?!) I have been learning sooooo much! I love this new adventure, and I can't wait to share so much with you very soon. For the mean time, I have been writing in my journal the old-fashioned way.....

3 thoughts shared....:

Unknown said...

Homeschooling is time-consuming but the reward is so great! We are called to service through Him and that is what it is all about! Continue to perservere and you will be blessed! :)

Kela said...

I know that I've been missin' seeing you. I totally KNOW what you mean about free time and getting the hang of schedules.

Be blesses my friend!

Michele Williams said...

Home school is exciting. It does take time, but our kids are worth it! God bless you!