Where am I FILLED with joy?

I am so excited because God is showing me so much about JOY!

I am speaking at a women's retreat this weekend (prayers appreciated!) and YOU GUESSED it.....the topic is JOY! Again, I am learning that when I sit quietly before Him, allowing Him to fill me...He FILLS me joy. And, when I hurry, hurry, hurry.....do, do, do....and forget to take time to sit in His Presence (or choose not to because I am too busy), the joy escapes me and worry and frustration fill be instead! Oh, what I am learning, friend! I can't wait to share it all with you next week!

Please head over to the Cafe for more incredible inspiration!



9 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

I will be praying for you sweetie.

Denise said...

I will be praying for you sweetie.

lori said...

GIRL!!
You have been in my prayers lately...so much as you begin this new endeavor of JOY! I'm praying and here for you!

(((HUGS)))
love you!
lori

Amanda said...

Amen!! What a joyful graphic to go with the scripture!

Thank you for sharing...

Bless you!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sharing! His joy fills us even when we don't expect it! Praying you have a wonderful, joy-filled, retreat!
Hugs, HL

Breathing In Grace said...

Don't you love getting filled with the joy of the Lord to the point you think you will just burst?!? Great post!!! In His Love...Deb

Sara at school said...

Nice picture to go with this verse.

Leah Adams said...

Blessings to you,my friend as you serve those ladies this month!!

I, too, will be serving ladies later in the month.

Leah

Cathy said...

Very beautiful ~ Blessings ~